Spring Conditioning Ride
Time & Location
About the Event
Online Registration Required. Deadline, April 28.
Join us for an enjoyable way to get your horse in shape at a Spring Conditioning Ride at Wethersfield. Riders can start their ride any time between 9:00 and 12 noon.
Riders follow a marked trail at their own pace on some of Wethersfield’s scenic trails. It will be a great way to see some of Dutchess County’s spectacular trails and get your horse in condition on our rolling terrain. The ride is approximately 5 miles and includes many optional jumps. There will also be a picture jump.
A boxed lunch is included in the ride fee. Additional lunches are $10 and must be ordered in advance online. Please retrieve your lunch and return to your vehicle to avoid congregating.
Due to COVID-19, registration will be conducted online only. The cut-off date to register is Wednesday, April 28. If you miss this deadline, you will be unable to participate. Your registration is not finalized until you complete the following steps:
- Sign the Equestrian Waiver AND the COVID-19 Waiver online.
- Email proof of negative coggins within 2 years to email@example.com
- Purchase your ticket below.
No spectators other than parents of riders under 18, grooms & anyone driving a trailer.
Tickets are non-refundable.
No dogs allowed!
SPECIAL PANDEMIC PROTOCOLS
We recognize that these are extraordinary times, and ask that, in the interest of the safety of all, you observe these Protocols:
- Staying Home. Any person who has had symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, or been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case, in each case in the 14 days prior to the Ride, or who is otherwise not feeling well on that day, must stay home and not join us.
- Masks. All persons must wear a mask or cloth face covering at all times when not mounted. Masks can be removed when mounted.
- Distancing. All Riders must keep 6’of distance on all sides when mounted.
- Removal of Masks. If masks are removed, they must be kept in a convenient place so that they can be put back on if distancing can no longer be maintained for any reason.
- Limited Congregation. Please enjoy yourself, but try to keep congregating to a minimum.