Wethersfield Fall Hunter Pace
Time & Location
About the Event
Important Registration Information
Due to COVID-19, ALL registration must be completed online. The deadline is October 7 at 5:00 PM. If you miss this deadline, you will be unable to participate.
The following is a registration check-list:
- ALL participants must sign the Wethersfield Equestrian Waiver and the COVID-19 waiver.
- Complete online form and payment (located on this page). Pace riders must register the names of each team member (2-3 members per team). Pleasure riders must register individually.
- Read the Wethersfield Hunter Pace Rules.
- Email proof of negative coggins within two years to Wethersfield@optonline.net prior to 10/7. Do not submit proof of coggins by snail mail.
Join us for a hunt, hilltop, or untimed pleasure ride through 8.5 miles of the gorgeous trails at Wethersfield. English & Western riders welcome. All jumps will have go-arounds. This year, there will be approximately 80 jumps, including many of our cross- country schooling jumps which will be part of the pace. All divisions can go out starting at 9:00 AM. The last Hunt & Hilltopper riders must be out by 12:00 noon. Any Pleasure riders that are concerned with the faster paced riders can ride later but no later than 12:30 PM. This event will be held rain or shine. Teams will go out on a first-come first-served basis. There are no set start times. Teams can be of mixed disciplines & ages, but there must be no more than 3 riders per team.
An average of all times will determine the winning time. First through 8th place ribbons will be given in both the hunt & hilltop divisions. This year, first prize for the hunt division is $250.00! First prize for the hilltopper division will be season passes to Wethersfield, valued at $175.00 each. Second place prizes will also be awarded, courtesy of Manning Saddle Restoration.
Results will be posted on the Wethersfield website & Facebook page when they are ready.
This is the second pace of the Hudson Valley Pace Series, so come & join us & accumulate your points. Please email HVPaceSeries@aol.com if you have questions on the pace series itself.
Please be aware that, due to COVID, this event is different from past Hunter Paces at Wethersfield. Please keep the following in mind:
Lunch will NOT be provided this year so please bring your own food & drink. There will also be no tables & chairs.
- No spectators other than parents of riders under 18, grooms & anyone driving a trailer.
- When you arrive, 1 pace team member or 1 person per group of pleasure riders may come to the registration booth to pick up their number.
- Please note that there are special COVID-19 guidelines for this event. Anyone that does not abide by these guidelines will be asked to leave & will not be scored.
Water is now available nearby the trailer parking. ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS WILL BE ALLOWED!
For more information, call 845-677-6730 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pace (Adult)$70$700$0
- Pace (Youth under 18)$60$600$0
- Pleasure (adult)$50$500$0
- Pleasure (youth under 18)$45$450$0