Main House Museum

The Main House at Wethersfield is a Georgian-style colonial brick residence with a brownstone entrance that was designed by architect Bancel LaFarge in 1939.

 

The House features Chauncey Stillman’s collection of antiques, paintings, furniture, and sculptures, with pieces dating from the 15th to the early 20th century. From Baroque-style frescoes to 18th-century French candelabras, every corner of the house reflects the Stillman family’s fine artistic sense.

Wethersfield-reverse.png

With a focus on restoration, Friends of Wethersfield funds conservation projects that maintain the estate, gardens, and grounds in accordance with their original aesthetic splendor.

The trails are closed for the season.

The garden is closed for the season.

257 Pugsley Hill Road, Amenia, NY 12501

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

© 2019 Wethersfield Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Wethersfield-blue.png