Regulations of Trail Visits
Please check the Equestrian & Hiking Passes page for closures during the season.
- Trail participants must sign the appropriate waiver before using the trails (once per year)
- Please observe a carry in/carry out policy.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted on the property.
- No bicycle riding allowed.
- The property closes at 5 PM.
- Please stay on the designated trails.
- Dogs are permitted for hikers but must ALWAYS be leashed since the trails are shared with equestrians.
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the Gardens or during organized equestrian events.
Horseback Riding and Carriage Driving
- ASTM/SEI Certified riding helmets are required for all riders.
- Horses must always be attended or securely tied to their trailer.
- Riding and driving are not permitted near the Main House, Gardens, Stables and Horse pastures (except for passing on Pugsley Hill Road), unless following a marked trail during an organized event.
IMPORTANT: your pass is not valid until the waiver has been signed. ALL trail participants are required to sign a waiver. Please ensure that all family members associated with the purchase of a family pass have signed the waiver.
Print and place your receipt on your windshield as proof of purchase. Be prepared to show proof of having signed the waiver.
Day Passes are valid for one-time use within 3 days of purchase (available for purchase when the trails open).